Checking in from Boston, looking to hop/bike/hitch/walk/fly

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I wish to introduce myself and explain my ambitions the best I can. I am from Boston MA, I work as a bike courier, and since I hate the weather in the winter I am eagerly looking to permanatly relocate myself to another place, I am interested I Honolulu Hawaii. I have seen alot of posts about Hawaii and I think thats cool that alot of folks are interested in going there. I want to move someplace warm, that has a year round summer, because I want to skateboard and bike year round and not get depressed and drink so much during the now long cold snowy winters. I have also thought of Peurto Rico and California. I am also thinking of what to do to make money, and other worries, I'm sure many of us have alot of worries and ambitions on our heads. I would like to travel and trainhop while I am young for the expirience and to clear my head. I am big into cycling and am trying to save my money to build a nice travel/touring bike a surly travelers check which splits apart with couplers. Which would be good for taking on planes and throwing in freight cars. I think it would be fun to do a cycling trip more than hitchhiking because we wouldnt be reliant on cars to pick us up. I have never hoped freight before, so I want to go with someone who has expirience, all I know are the yards in the area to hop out off, none of the specifics. Also I am really itching for international travel and want to go wwoofing in europe someday. I hope I am welcomed into ur community and I would like to meet some people in the Boston area to talk about travel. thanks everyone

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads