cheapest way to get to ireland from the us? | Squat the Planet

cheapest way to get to ireland from the us?

lungfish

Reaction score
Website
www.spider-sprout.tumblr.com
hey folks!
lookin around to head to ireland next fall, and i'm wondering if any of y'all know any tricks about the cheapest way to get there. straight up nyc > dublin seems like i can do better. is it better to fly into other countries and go from there? if so which ones?
thank ya kindly!

lalalazoe

Reaction score
hey folks!
lookin around to head to ireland next fall, and i'm wondering if any of y'all know any tricks about the cheapest way to get there. straight up nyc > dublin seems like i can do better. is it better to fly into other countries and go from there? if so which ones?
thank ya kindly!

fuck yesssssssssssss

Teddy

Reaction score
I'm actually just returning from a trip to Dublin, it was fucking great. Me and my girlfriend got a wild deal on tickets for companion charges or whatever. Is it just you making the journey? I suggest going with other people, might cut the costs. Good luck!

lalalazoe

Reaction score
im checkin flights now...
icelandair is the cheapest ive found. (407 dollars, both for one-way and roundtrip. sick!) cheapest from jfk or boston to london or manchester or glasgow, then one could just take the ferry to ireland which would be around 60 euros, or less if they manage to hitch on to the ferry.
heres a link to icelandair dealz yo
http://www.icelandair.us/destinations/flights/item20572/flights-to-glasgow

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads