Charlotte traveler headed south

B

bumpthat

Hey there.

I'm dropping out of school and headed south for the winter for GA. Once the country warms up again I hope to head west, creating as much art as I can while working a few months at a time to save for the following months of travel. I'd love to meet anyone traveling the same road, hit me on Twitter, Soundcloud, and Instagram as "bum_p_that"

I write, I rap, I perform, and most of all I entertain. Stories are currency around the fire. Shoot the shit with me.

-bum_p (Taylor)

Chaseur

Just a vagabond, singing the song of freedom
Reaction score
In GA, looking to leave sometime in early April/late March. I'll hit you up sometime

Chillawhile

Reaction score
Im currently stuck in Ga. also. Well, stuck isnt really the right word, more like moraly compelled to be here at least through the holidays. ATL was once where I called "home" and I havent been here for christmas (or much at all) since 2008. Im deep in the feeling many of you have experienced when in a familiar enviroment for too long. despondent, restless from unoccupied time, stagnant. Places are the same, so not much new to explore. the people, including friends, are the same as they were and will continue to be (most likely) for some time to come. This is not necessarily a bad thing, I just get itchy feet quick.
All that being said, something just didnt feel right about leaving just before the holidays. At this point I feel it will be worth the ?discomfort/agony? of staying in Georgia yet a while longer to see family on christmas. Its going to makey mother smile, and I suppose she deserves that much.

Sorry for the long rant. Point being... Im in the Atl area until around new years, and then headed west.

B

bumpthat

I won't be ready to leave by new years so I can properly visit friends in GA, but March/April fits what I'm hoping for.

Pleasure meeting you both,
-Taylor

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads