Charleston SC

Tadaa

Reaction score
i had some good times there. good bars and a good music scene. i will look up those places again tomorrow. it's been 3/4 years since i have been there tho

3knd

Reaction score
I used to live there before, there are some cool folks there who housed me up a few years ago, sadly, i don't know if that place still exists. But I'm sure that a few people that I know live there, Unfortunatley, I don't think Ican give out any of there Information, but you'll probably run into them if your out and about traveling and what not. It's a really nice place either way...Of course, Downtown is the best! I think they had this store called "factor X" (I'm not sure if that's the exact name nor Do I know if That still exists either) but if you find it, you should check it out, I've never been but I heard that it had some pretty cool stuff there. Yep, charleston. Best place I've ever resided In. You'll love it! It's a historical spot, so they have some cool old school stuff you can check out if your into museums and all of that good jazz. have fun!

Reactions: Somebody

Maxx

Reaction score
FUCKING GREAT CITY. cool places to go? loiterings good on kingst just past calhoun. i used to work at this pizza place called gilroy's good cheap pizza and upstairs is the upperdeck, bad ass dive bar! (theres people standing on the street there until 4am). seems like most kids drink at the recovery room these days. tin roof has the good shows everything at music farm is too expencive. 3knd was talking about factor V (5) thats on meeting st clothing piercing shop as for the house they were talking about i used to live there and kinda blew it up with oogles back when i was one (sorry) but hey houses never last in charleston. keep an ear out for house shows they used to happen 2-3 night a week, maybe 2-3 nights a month now?. if you like trains theres always auto racks coming and going out of harbor its nice to drink 40s in the park and watch them. the main yard (csx) is up in n charleston. if you like graff. keep eyes out of KOC (thems my boys) and RT sometimes MOMS comes down from asheville. anyway theres lots of good folks there. good luck.

Reactions: Somebody

EphemeralStick

Andie of the House of Queer
Reaction score
The Island!!!!! Though i doubt anyones living on it now. Still I think some of the sailors may visit it from time to time. I know one woman brings her dogs out there for them to run around. It's a pretty nifty place. Also you can camp out there and no one will cause you trouble. Getting to it is pretty easy, PM me if you're interested.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads