Chaos in Tejas 2009! | Squat the Planet

Chaos in Tejas 2009!

Geoff

Reaction score
So who's going? A lineup has recently been released. Although I'm sure it's still subject to change it is my understanding that the following bands will be playing.
Cocksparrer (UK), Judgement (japan), Al (japan), Crude (japan), Pierced Arrows, Annihilation Time, Brutal Knights (Canada), Midnight, Destine Final (Spain), Young Offenders, Nodzzz, Obliteration (ex-Knife Fight), No Tolerance, The Hex Dispensers, and Unit 21. It's at Emo's in Austin on the 22nd of May for those of you who don't know already. Can't fucking wait :goat:

Geoff

Reaction score
It's a punk/hardcore/crust show they have in Austin every year at a venue called Emo's. they usually do it in the spring but this year it seems they have it booked for the summer, even if you don't have enough money to get in or if you can't spange enough to get in there are always cool aftershows that are free and you meet pretty cool people outside. It's usually 2 or 3 days but on the website for the venue it only shows the 22nd of march as being booked.

Geoff

Reaction score
yeah i know what you mean. overpriced, no outside alcohol, and it fucking near impossible to sneak into.

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
why the hell would someone want to go to a venue called emos anyway whoever came up with that name is just asking to get their ass beat!! haha

Geoff

Reaction score
yeah I've seen my fair share of kids getting thrown out by bouncers. And they don't fuck around.

sharks77

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
i really want to go see cock sparrer, but one of my friends already got his tix and theyre almost 30 bucks, theres really no way to sneak into emos either, so that pretty much sucks

Geoff

Reaction score
I'll be in austin during chaos and if i busk or spange enough money i will definatly pay to get in... or just get really drunk.

Geoff

Reaction score
update: new bands added. PROPAGANDHI is playing and if I don't get to see them I'm going to be so pissed. I'm thinking that now I may actually fork out the cash to go to at least one or two days.

kaoz-1.jpg

sharks77

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
oh shit i thought the whole thing was supposed to just be one day this year.
do you know if you have to pay for each day you want to go or do you just pay once and get in for 4 days? idk why i dont know this. haha

Geoff

Reaction score
you pay seperatly but you can get the tickets for cheaper if you buy them all at once. and you can do it online so as to get them before they sell out. and trust me they WILL sell out.

wartomods

Reaction score
biggest thing in austin is bmx trails/dirt jumps they have in sixth avenue, pretty cool, i wish i could ride those

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads