Ride Offered Central cali to southern oregon

Current Location
Marina, ca
Reactions
95% 0% 5%
Heading up north this week, have a van with room. Slowly or fast all depends on our commitment to keeping the gas tank going, gas juggers/sign fliers/ miracle workers need apply. Most likley head to a new city/spot every day to do our life stuff and then travel up the state in the evening when it cools down.No bugs or drugs,420 no problem. Ill check this every day in the morning before i leave each town ..

Current Location
Fresno ca.
Reactions
0% 0% 0%
Hi im wild Bill my service dog an i need a ride to sac. from fresno where i was robbed an stuck here.Then after the 1st im headed home to alturas ca.Where are you leavin from

OP
OP
Dayoldpizza
Current Location
Marina, ca
Reactions
95% 0% 5%
Sorry to hear about your prediciment,im actually more coastal south of sf a bit, i also have a male dog.....but being as you joined today im gonna pass. The ride board has been over ran with random people joining seemingly for ill intentions. Also saying your dog is a service animal to get a ride shouldn't matter either way for a rideshare,unless its agrro would most of us care, on a public bus is more when you need to address that issue.....
Best of luck

OP
OP
Dayoldpizza
Current Location
Marina, ca
Reactions
95% 0% 5%
We could use a ride to the Autonomous Mutant Fest in southern OR if youre interested in going
Wish i saw this earlier. Took off from the pch1 over golden gate to santa rosa for the night, super windy af on the coast .. Looking at ukiah tomorrow. If any one is needing a ride.