Central America bugaloo | Squat the Planet

Central America bugaloo

FinnFiasco

Reaction score
I am heading to Panama City early November, planning to tramp around for a few months. Just wondering if anyone is down there, or if there is any advice someone may have, as it will be my first time!

sucuri

Reaction score
Website
www.HitchTheWorld.com
It's a lot of fun! Hitchin is easy, friendly people. You can get to Panama from the States in a few weeks. Bring a few bucks to pay the border pigs in El Salvador and Nicaragua. its like six or seven dollars each time.

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
I've never been to Panama City. Are you only staying in Panama or traveling to other countries as well? I'd suggest getting out of the city asap. The cities down there are crowded and dirty and those marketplaces get old after a while. Change most of your money at a bank, not from one of the dealers at the border crossings.

sucuri

Reaction score
Website
www.HitchTheWorld.com
Change most of your money at a bank, not from one of the dealers at the border crossings.

Definetly. Don't trust those golden-toothed dogs at the border.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads