Catching out of PA in a few days | Squat the Planet

Catching out of PA in a few days

sped

Reaction score
Hi guys I’m 22 I have a 40LB pack and a mandolin. Currently in ME I have a ride to philly tomorrow. My plan is to get to Conway PA and catch out. open to road dogs if anyone’s in the same boat. Other stuff about me uh im an angry ex-dishwasher and totally green to travel. Also If anyone has some link to resources in PA y’all should let me know!

Shwhiskey Gumimaci

Reaction score
What direction you trying to go? That's important. Also don't hop alone if you're green as fuck. You can get yourself killed. If you don't know what youre doing I suggest hitchhiking until you find someone to show you.

Roosa Rag

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Hi guys I’m 22 I have a 40LB pack and a mandolin. Currently in ME I have a ride to philly tomorrow. My plan is to get to Conway PA and catch out. open to road dogs if anyone’s in the same boat. Other stuff about me uh im an angry ex-dishwasher and totally green to travel. Also If anyone has some link to resources in PA y’all should let me know!
Came across This while looking for road dogs near Philly. Where are ya now, friend? I play too, I have guitar and trumpet.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads