Event Cascadia Convergence & Campout 6/29-7/1 WA

MolotovMocktail

Subverting from within
Reaction score
I'm thinking about going to this little gathering if I can catch a ride from Seattle. Thought I'd post it here if anyone else was interested!

https://www.cascadiaconvergence.com/

"The annual Cascadia Convergence is a space for Cascadians to come together to share, learn, connect, and celebrate, and the rest is up to you! What do you have to share with your fellow Cascadians? Why is learning about bioregionalism important? How can we best connect with each other and our beautiful space on this planet? What are the best ways to celebrate our love of Cascadia?

At Cascadia Convergence, we hope that everyone interested in the idea of Cascadia can meet face to face, and have a great time camping. Each year, this awesome, fun filled, family-friendly weekend features art, music, presentations and workshops. We bring together a variety of different interests and groups so that a range of Cascadian perspectives are represented. We focus on bringing people together, organizing and planning, and building community.

Suggested donation of $35, no one turned away. This event is volunteer run and organized, with most costs coming out of pocket of organizers. If you are able, please think about donating.

We encourage everyone to think about what they can bring - art, workshops, games, installations, instruments, food for community kitchen..."

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads