Carhartt vans | Squat the Planet

Carhartt vans

bryanpaul

Reaction score
ubercrusty skatepunks rejoice!!!!!!!!!!!
bet they cost as much as their damn overalls do though :(

bryanpaul

Reaction score
D

Deleted member 5971

I dont know.. Carhart material isnt all its cracked up to be. That shit has been lacking since they started making it in China.

Filson-Vans on the other hand...
yeah but im not really big on boots and heavy footwear carhart has nice material and vans are skinny enough for my standars. unless anyone knows of any other shoes that are smaller like most vans and are durable for on the road. cause vans just fall to hell they have become more of looks then a skate shoe anyways.

D

Deleted member 125

i had a pair of black low top vans in highschool that lasted forever, but latly ive been hearing lousy stuff about them, same with levis, i remember when levis were fucking bulletproof.

Unslap

Reaction score
I just wore out a pair of vans, they were the shit. The soles got holes in the bottom without the shoe itself wearing out

Moldy Dixie

Reaction score
I take my slip-on vans on the road, but its mostly for when i got a long stretch or road with no traffic, so i can just cruise along on my board. plua the slip ons dont take up much room in my pack

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads