Car theft tools

chrisfromyork

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
I key less website will ship you keys to any car but the keys are sometimes expensive.

Walmart website will ship you an auto slims for $12 which can be used for opening many older cars.

Lock pick shop website will ship you car jigs for $24 which work for starting many cars.

I actually don't steal cars. I do look for abandoned vehicles with expired tags when I go places.

ByronMc

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Stole my first car at age 11, we wrecked at 100mph, spent 92 days in St Mary's Hosp., got caught again at age 16, but in another country. I can't regret my past,but I sure can tell my story,in hopes it looks fucking stupid,to those that want to try the same thing !

sketchytravis

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
whelp. since you dont actually steal cars, and it seems like its more just informing yourself, i aint got problems with it... but yeah, youd just get a ring of shavers and jiggle keys... shavers are keys kinda shaved down to work better for older cars, basically like tricking the lock and egnition even though it dont have the exact cut... and mainly of the japanese variety

but if youre like caught with a ring of those youre gunna be a sad panda

also what do you mean, looking for abandoned cars with expired tags? like cars abandoned out in the woods? if so i dont think you really need to have a key lol

also, i wouldnt really advise breaking into abandoned cars... could be bad news man

Reactions: Matt Derrick

Hylyx

Reaction score
tumblr_mfhs9bZA6L1rtfck9o1_500.gif

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads