Canuck punk traveller going South

RainFire

Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm Crow, 24 years old, been hitchhiking since I was 16, have travelled far and wide, especially in Canada, from the Yukon to St. John's to Tofino and most places in between. I've also done a lot of hitchhiking in the U.S. and some in Mexico. Now I'm ready for something new. I've been hopping a lot of trains in Canada this summer and am leaving tomorrow to hop across the U.S. In Canada things are pretty straightforward, trains go east and west. There's way more to know in the U.S. context, so I'm joining this site hoping to learn some things from the members.

About me: I'm an anarchist free spirit, this year was involved with Occupy Ottawa and forest defense stuff up here, I'm a qualified medic/wilderness first responder. I don't drink or smoke weed anymore, just psychedelics for me. I've been travelling with a guitar this summer, teaching myself to play along the way. I used to travel with a djembe. Spiritually, I'm an animist. I'm on the medicine Road. I guess I'm as moody as the next traveller, but I'm generally kind. Hit me up, I'm sure if you're reading this we probably have somethings in common

Well. Back to Packing. America Ho!

crow

kevlar

Reaction score
Hey there, good luck on your travels and enjoy America. I was curious about getting into nova Scotia without a passport. Do you know any ways to cross from the us?
Hit me up if I can help you out in the northeast USA

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads