Canadian traveler connections? | Squat the Planet

Canadian traveler connections?

Lethargicass

Reaction score
Hey everyone just looking to make more connections across Canada with other travellers and anyone really who enjoys a good adventure and weird / unorthodox experiences

D

Deleted member 19100

Hey mate! I used to fairly active on this site a year ago but I'm back now. I'm in T.O. until midweek, hitching to middle-of-nowhere Northern Ontario for a bit, then off to the west coast. Looking for someone to show me the ropes with trains.

otch0z

Reaction score
Hey there ! My "base camp" is in Montreal but Ill be going east next month. Where you at ?

Lethargicass

Reaction score
Hey mate! I used to fairly active on this site a year ago but I'm back now. I'm in T.O. until midweek, hitching to middle-of-nowhere Northern Ontario for a bit, then off to the west coast. Looking for someone to show me the ropes with trains.
Nice I’m also looking for someone to show me the way of the rails, tried to go for my first hop yesterday and it was a complete failure haha

Billy Cougar White

Reaction score
I'm on the west coast, in Tofino. Thinking of hitching east next month.

D

Deleted member 19100

I’ve been thinking of heading east after I go west, depends if I have enough money left for food lol

Yeah I hear you. That was the other thing, I want to go dumpster diving with someone my first time... kinda too shy to do it alone hehe.

Thought another it more and nope! I've never been to the rockies, so that's where I'm going! First anyway.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads