Came to STP 16 years ago... (1 Viewer)

Jonnyboy369

Hello STP, I have not been on this site since 2004. I think it was in its infancy then. The founder of this site had posted stories of his life travelling, and it was definitely what inspired me to leave my hometown with absolutely nothing a long time ago. I went travelling with nothing but a backpack and a few hundred bucks, with someone I met on this site back then. I can't believe how far I have come, and changed in all those years. I am an anarchist at heart, I was born that way. My only regrets from my travelling days were getting so heavily into drugs, I think it kept me isolated and kept me from doing alot of positive things I could have contributed to. I spend all my time now with a bunch of working dudes at a steel mill. A great bunch of guys, but killing my body daily for materialism I don't care about is really starting to get me down. I'd love to meet any cool people here in PDX that think out of the box ....

We sell all kinds of other stuff in our Etsy store!

Jonnyboy369

I unload the slabs from Rail cars. I found this old Buzz Blur Colossus of Roads on one the other day...

Attachments

• 940.jpeg
    940.jpeg
    370.2 KB · Views: 30

Users who are viewing this thread

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $0.00 of $50.00
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $0.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully this will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $0.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $0.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.