Calling for submissions for my DIY Prrmaculture Zine!

erthenkin

Reaction score
Website
www.earthkinnection.org
More becoming a manifesto!

Calling for a mass kollaboration kontribution to earth kinnection's first real zine manifesto; 'Primal Prrmaculture' ... Kollective Kollaboration / DIY Manifesto!

.. Advocating simple to build, symbiotic and
down to earth systems! A kollection encouraging frugality, self sustenance and preservation of ancient indigenous roots.

To submit your ideas and kreations regarding natural growth and foraging skills, bioremediation, bush first aid, appropriate technologies, seed saving, earth building, etc… email; charlie@earthkinnection.org ^__- Although an ongoing project, each will receive a pdf copy and depending on its final size; a photocopy zine version!

Landon

Reaction score
I do not have much to submit, but I love your ideas and hope they spread. It is how we preserve, nurture, and sustain the natural world around us that will decidedly affect our future well-being and happiness. Best of luck to you.

erthenkin

Reaction score
Website
www.earthkinnection.org
I do not have much to submit, but I love your ideas and hope they spread. It is how we preserve, nurture, and sustain the natural world around us that will decidedly affect our future well-being and happiness. Best of luck to you.

Thanks so much for digging it, I have been dreaming it up ever since starting my travels so many years ago. If you know any prrmaculturists, diy enthusiasts, erthbuilders, kreators, destroyers, pass this on to them. The creation of a total DIY bible is needed!

Charli!

Alex the Weaver

Reaction score
Website
apoclove.wordpress.com
I tried e-mailing this to you earlier, but it bounced back:

Greetings,

are you still accepting submissions? I wrote this tutorial on the three sisters companion planting a couple years ago:

http://zinelibrary.info/three-sisters-companion-planting

the only thing I would ask you to change is my e-mail address, and to please cut out the info about the WIIU as I am no longer involved with them. I'd Love to see your 'zine whether you use my material or not!

Comradely,

Alex, alextheweaver at peoplenotprofit dot net

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads