News & Blogs 80 yr old man lives in Iran on environment - oh and no bath for 60 years

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Going to post this here - not sure what to do with this but I found it interesting. This guy has just been on his own and doing his own thing for 60 years with nothing, except the environment. And the 5 cigarettes at one time - I have no clue - but I found this interesting :)

http://www.the-open-mind.com/this-8...h-in-60-years-just-wait-til-you-see-him-whoa/

THIS 80 YEAR OLD MAN HAS NOT TAKEN A BATH IN 60 YEARS. JUST WAIT TIL YOU SEE HIM…WHOA
Jade Small | June 11, 2015 | Life | No Comments

This 80 year-old man looks like a troll or maybe a creature from The Lord of the Rings. His skin is scaly, you can barely see his eyes and he smells to high heaven. The reason for this is simple, he doesn’t have a skin disease or terrible condition: he has just refused to take a bath for sixty years. It’s hard to believe this is a real human being.

They found this man in the desert in Iran. Locals believe he is likely about 80 years old. But the shocking is: he hasn’t taken a bath in decades. The Iranian news service discovered him some time ago and photographed him.

His skin is earth and the earth is his skin. Amoo Hadji has been smoking this pipe for what looks like a lifetime.

0.jpg

That is animal droppings that he finds and smokes. He lives in seclusion and hasn’t washed himself in almost 60 years.

No one knows why he no longer talks to others. Or why he no longer bathes.

2.jpg

Or why he lives in solitude.

3.jpg

He sustains himself on dead animals that he finds and prepares for himself.

4.jpg
5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg
8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg
12.jpg

13.jpg

- See more at: http://www.the-open-mind.com/this-8...it-til-you-see-him-whoa/#sthash.xLlEWKdW.dpuf

Reactions: Brother X

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
wonder what he thinks of the old saying, "Cleanliness is next to godliness"...
Maaan....crust punks can't hold a flame to this guy! He is the ultimate crustie!
.....perhaps he is ablutophobic?

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
apparently after reading other articles - that when asked to eat or drink clean food or water, he gets angry. and the thought of bathing gives him pain/makes him angry.

Tude

Reaction score
apparently after reading other articles - that when asked to eat or drink clean food or water, he gets angry. and the thought of bathing gives him pain/makes him angry.

Yeahhhhh I would say he has some issues, but damn that is a lonnnnng time to be out an by yourself and alive!!

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
pipe.jpg

Reactions: MolotovMocktail

Tude

Reaction score
Oh LOL I'm bad, and I edited some stuff ...

But really he has really done what he had to do all by himself for all those years.

Last edited:

Trvshwvng

Reaction score
@Tude I read an article on that guy few years ago. He smokes bowls of animal poop. Must be a good dude backed hard in that scene over there.

Edit: Oh that was addressed already. Check out the guy who feeds himself by channeling the essence of honeysuckles over there in India. Supposedly hasn't eaten in years.

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
He may be strange and dirty... but way out there... after a good smoke.

I bet he has a kick ass view of a stellar night sky.

awecid.gif

I'd chill with him.

Bringin my own chronic though...

• Haha
Reactions: VikingAdventurer

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads