Caffeine Withdrawal........

bryanpaul

Reaction score
izza bitch!..... i've been on a routine of drinkin coffee like all throughout the day for a few months..... and a few days ago stopped.... i got pretty wasted for a couple days and then after that felt like death, but couple days later i've still got a bad headache and muscle aches and shit....i havent been drinkin that heavily so i'm not like detoxing off booze....so yeah, i looked up caffiene withdrawals and sure enough thats what i think it is....straight feelin like i have the flu .....heres the one link i was just lookin at.... http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/2e8Zc...hpick-treehouse-in-a-bitty-broccoli-tree.html .........fuck this shit, i think i'm done with the coffee routine..... might have somethin to do with my addictive tendencies too,,,instead of just one or two cups, i'm sippin all day long...............

ayyyjayyy

Godzillerator
Reaction score
so youre making one of those to fight he withdrawels right? (sorry haha). that sucks dude. i have never had that problem (i dont care for coffee), so i wish i had a suggestion. nice toothpick treehouse though. maybe drink some green tea, its at least got some caffeine and antioxidants, and you can just ween yourself by taking smaller amounts or something.

bryanpaul

Reaction score
BWAHAHA..... oops ..... that was supposed to be a link to a "how to detox off caffeine thing" :confused:....whatever, use google...(or build a broccoli treehouse)...this thread is even more worthless than i thought........ owwy mah head hurt......

ayyyjayyy

Godzillerator
Reaction score
hahhhah i was like, what the fuck does that have to do with caffeine withdrawel hahahahha. sorry about your head, try taking some ibuprofen and some b vitamins. if not the ibu, definitely b12, b6 and whatever other b's you can get your hands on.

bryanpaul

Reaction score
yeah vitamin b's are the shit......whats up with 5hour energy having like 5,000 % of your b vits. ?! sounds like too much .......yeah, doing good things for my body is becoming a new and exciting activity after 15 years of coming up with the most creative ways to destroy it

Reactions: dprogram

shiftingGEARS

Reaction score
caffeine gives me the jitters, haven't had a cup of coffee in over 10 years, it taste like poop to me. My aunt drank one of those 5 hours energy things and she said her big toe went numb for 3 days, well needless to say i will never drink one of those little red bottles of doom.

bryanpaul

Reaction score
damn harsh shit... coffee tastin like feces....little red bottles of DOOM....numb toes :eek:

dprogram

Reaction score
I don't like soda or coffee anymore but I love sweet tea. It's good to keep a balance though so I incorporate Gatorade a lot and tons of water.

scatwomb

Reaction score
I've found that exercise helps a lot when you're trying to kick the habit (for the brief periods of time I have tried unsuccessfully, at least). It gives you energy and makes all sorts of other things better.

But, well, you have to stick with it, and, ummm, coffee tastes really good.

Sen

Reaction score
Look into caffeine pills. It'll help you taper your normal daily dose, while still avoiding coffee. Or just take them as-needed when it gets really bad. Excedrin has caffeine in it, and is great for caffeine withdrawal-induced headaches etc.

acrata4ever

Reaction score
dude grab a coffee cup off a table or outta the trash. go to mc shits and keep filling up, its coffee not heroin. coffee is good for smokers and has sunscreen keep drinkin it. all it is is addictive and makes your breath smell and stain your teeth. nobody has ever died from coffee overdose.

bryanpaul

Reaction score
dude grab a coffee cup off a table or outta the trash. go to mc shits and keep filling up, its coffee not heroin. coffee is good for smokers and has sunscreen keep drinkin it. all it is is addictive and makes your breath smell and stain your teeth. nobody has ever died from coffee overdose.
nah dude..... i'm not bitchin cuz i cant get a fix..... i was just surprised that comin off coffee of all things makes you feel like shit for a few days......... I'M NOT JONESIN NO MORE...JUST PUT A FEW FLAKES OF INSTANT IN WITH MY DOPE SHOT :confused:

hutchie

Reaction score
nah dude..... i'm not bitchin cuz i cant get a fix..... i was just surprised that comin off coffee of all things makes you feel like shit for a few days......... I'M NOT JONESIN NO MORE...JUST PUT A FEW FLAKES OF INSTANT IN WITH MY DOPE SHOT :confused:

snorting instant coffee is the tits, learned that in county last year.

Reactions: bryanpaul

acrata4ever

Reaction score
withdrawal from mountain dew was the worst even with coffee i still had a big fat fat headache. and dew is supposed to have less caffine than coffee. that shit is liquid crack. been drinkin coffee since i was 10 i aint dead yet im not quittin EVER!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads