Bus Gypsy Deadhead in Pacific Northwest

BusGypsy

Reaction score
Greetings all! Living on a school bus in the Pacific Northwest. Just got "The Anarchist's Guide To Travel". Before this lived on a sailboat for 3 years.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Greetings all! Living on a school bus in the Pacific Northwest. Just got "The Anarchist's Guide To Travel". Before this lived on a sailboat for 3 years.

nice! thanks for supporting me and the StP website by buying the book. we just started a resources section for sailing that you can find here:

https://squattheplanet.com/resources/sailing-boat-punk/

not a ton of info there, but anyone can add stuff by clicking the edit button. so if you have any resources (books, movies, zines, websites, etc) on the subject you think others would find useful, feel free to add them!

anyways, welcome to the website and let me know if there are any questions you have!

BusGypsy

Reaction score
nice! thanks for supporting me and the StP website by buying the book. we just started a resources section for sailing that you can find here:

https://squattheplanet.com/resources/sailing-boat-punk/

not a ton of info there, but anyone can add stuff by clicking the edit button. so if you have any resources (books, movies, zines, websites, etc) on the subject you think others would find useful, feel free to add them!

anyways, welcome to the website and let me know if there are any questions you have!

Yup! I actually discovered this site before the book, and then realized they were made by the same person! Book was suggested to me on Amazon. What a treasure of info.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads