Burlington VT

jess234

Reaction score
Hello World!

I am heading up to Burlington on May 15th and I will not have a place to live until June 1. Any suggestions for cheap places to stay? If anyone would be open to me couchsurfing for a couple of days I would be extremely grateful. I can cook you delicious food to show my appreciation.

I'm also hoping to spend some time on the Maine coast towards the end of the summer. Any great things to see and do that you'd recommend?

Jessica

C

crustythadd23

Havent been to Burlington yet but I hear its a wonderful place. Anyone of the NE states are great, why im up here in Maine. If you go through New Hampshire check out Portsmouth, awesome place. Maine go visit, Portland, Rockland, Camden, Machias, Bangor. Any town along the coast is absolutely amazing. Im out here in the Rockland & Camden area working.

D

Deleted member 9462

second that in Maine. I was up in Burlington VT and I stayed at this rad house. this very flamboyant person had an absolutely fabulous art commune going on. it had a tree house and amazing lofty sleeping spots. i was sort of tagging along with another friend and it was a few years ago so I am struggling to remember their name. Burlington seems pretty tiny though. Small college area. Very welcoming to artists and traveler sorts.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads