Bum leaves street, Street never leaves Bum

nivoldoog

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Hello all, dont think I have done an introduction in a couple years. Mite as well do one for the new updated site. Looking good Matt by the way. I see the rebelion is over. Hehe. Well dont get one here very much any more, dont need it as much anymore. Check in mostly so Matt wont delete my account. Its been a great journey with this site. From EAST COAST to the WEST COAST to the hellahella COLD OI, OI. That was a year in a half. Then a year living behind a bush in Long Beach. Fell off for a year while working for the power company in San Diego. Remember that SoCal black out.... Now open and free to roam the country, well after I finish up here visting my fucking sister in South Dakota. Crazy bitch bit me, twice! Drew blood, and she ante got no teeth! She did have to knaw on it for a min. or two. So out on the street. low of 4, high of hopefully below 32 because I dont want the snow to melt and mud everything up. First night sucked, but each nigh after better/warmer. Im calling it my winter training. Could use it since I almost died in a snow storm the first cross country adventure.

Now the question is... Do I hitch hike from here to Tx. or do some day labor to get my bus ticket. Maybe I can do some day labor and Plane hike(Throw the pilot some money for gas), always wanted to try that. Wont get me all the way there but sure would be fun. Now anyone who is anyone should be going like "Why the hell are you going to Texas?". Well, see the homies, go back to school, get some certs, go entrepreneurial on that red neck state, buy some of its cheap ass land and start me a cult. I hear it already has a few so maybe I could learn a thing or two from them - Thing 1 - What to do? Thing 2- How to not get blowed up by the Feds.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads