BryanPaul's Birthday Blow j-... Out

TheUndeadPhoenix

The Necromancer King
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
I just wanted everybody to know, it is Bryan Paul's birthday. If you're in Maryland, go find him. I have no clue what city he lives in though, so you'd have to ask him.
If you go see him, bring him at least one of the following:

211 Steel Reserve
Can of Old Bay
4 Loko (not sure what kind he likes)
http://baconlube.com
Railroad spike knife
A signed, blank check
Patches
Or anything else he asks for. I can't remember what else he likes xD

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
hahahaha.

bryanpaul

Reaction score
EPIC session on the halfpipe..........beers were flowin.....music blastin...... bonfire burnin..... bongloads gittin sucked down...... sux you werent ther...........
MODS...... DELETE THIS THREAD........

on a sidenote i share my birthday with johnny cash and was wearin my j. cash shirt............SUPERHUMAN POWERS!....... i couldnt even hardly walk, or stand up, but everytime i dropped in(on the ramp) it was OVER..KILLIN IT!... shreddin the gnar, brah

Reactions: TheUndeadPhoenix

ayyyjayyy

Godzillerator
Reaction score
EPIC session on the halfpipe..........beers were flowin.....music blastin...... bonfire burnin..... bongloads gittin sucked down...... sux you werent ther...........
MODS...... DELETE THIS THREAD........

on a sidenote i share my birthday with johnny cash and was wearin my j. cash shirt............SUPERHUMAN POWERS!....... i couldnt even hardly walk, or stand up, but everytime i dropped in(on the ramp) it was OVER..KILLIN IT!... shreddin the gnar, brah

Hell yeah hahha

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads