Broommaking

M

muff cabbage

20171129_092203.jpg
20171129_092152.jpg
Learned how to make a broom from a craftswomxn. You keep the thread wrapped around a branch under ur feet like a loom n bind the branches, adding as you go. Should last a lifetime but itll be many lifetimes before i clean haha.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: Odin and XlilyX

XlilyX

Reaction score
Website
hashbone.bandcamp.com
I tried weaving a hat (kinda hard). This is a much more modest goal. You could make great bux selling these online or as a street vendor. Mad props on your achievement!

M

muff cabbage

I tried weaving a hat (kinda hard). This is a much more modest goal. You could make great bux selling these online or as a street vendor. Mad props on your achievement!
That sounds like a hell of a project! Honestly I'm surprised what I made vaguely resembles a broom lol. I want to try some w different plants too

M

muff cabbage

So theres a chunk o' lumber in the bass?
Nah this broom is all bristle / the handle is made from the same stuff. you use a piece of wood at ur feet to wrap the cord around. This keeps the cord taut while u wrap the bristles in ur lap. Its kind of hard to visualize but the motion is a lot like rowing

XlilyX

Reaction score
Website
hashbone.bandcamp.com
Nah this broom is all bristle / the handle is made from the same stuff. you use a piece of wood at ur feet to wrap the cord around. This keeps the cord taut while u wrap the bristles in ur lap. Its kind of hard to visualize but the motion is a lot like rowing
Ducking tight. Do you know what kind of grass that is?

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
That is cool beans crafts...

And my mind goes to thinking it could have an elaborate broom stick... even carved with eldritch glyphs...

And a hidden Elvish Blade...

That glows in the presence of nasty goblins, trolls and Oogle Chiefs!

Yup... post up at a thing er... make $$$

• Haha
Reactions: XlilyX

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads