Broken

Dmac

Reaction score
yeah, where are you at? i read almost all the posts, and you have to be the most mobile person on here! one day you are in cali, 2 days later on the east coast, then it's florida, next oregon. hell how do you move faster than the trains can, got a frequent flier scam going you arn't telling us about, or what?:club:

Shoestring

Professional Hobo
Banned
Reaction score
Rolling, empty boxcars to Sioux Falls, South Dakot
Website
www.youtube.com
Did you get hit by a train next to an on-ramp? Or were you flying a sign on an on-ramp and get hit by a drunk driver? What exactly happened man?
Why are they waiting so long to operate? "AND".........If you are having to wait that long for them to do surgery, are the doctors at least giving you some nice Opiods?!

Dmac

Reaction score
that sucks dude! most fight or squables are over stupid shit, unfortunatly.

sharks77

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
dude i feel your pain. i had jaw surgery a couple years ago, they had to break my whole jaw and everything and put plates and screws in and shit. it fucking sucked.
the good thing is that it probably wont hurt very much, cause they will probably have to cut through all your nerves and shit to get to your jaw to fix it, so it wont hurt, your cheeks and gums will just feel numb.
hope you feel better soon though.

Shoestring

Professional Hobo
Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
So they'll like numb him up beforehand?
I had what's called a "Tooth Block" They injected Novicaine for an abcessed molar!!!
dude i feel your pain. i had jaw surgery a couple years ago, they had to break my whole jaw and everything and put plates and screws in and shit. it fucking sucked.
the good thing is that it probably wont hurt very much, cause they will probably have to cut through all your nerves and shit to get to your jaw to fix it, so it wont hurt, your cheeks and gums will just feel numb.
hope you feel better soon though.

Dmac

Reaction score
ohh, no, it is nothing like an abcesed tooth, much better meds, before and after. just have to eat stuff from a straw for a while! ha ha, no really ya do.

sharks77

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
So they'll like numb him up beforehand?
I had what's called a "Tooth Block" They injected Novicaine for an abcessed molar!!!

haha well i would assume they would knock him out first... for me at least, and ive heard this is pretty typical, it wont hurt after the surgery cause all the nerves around the area that's fucked up are like not there anymore, so by the time they grow back, the thing that would have caused the pain is all healed up... so basically it doesn't hurt, its just a little sore in the general area.

Shoestring

Professional Hobo
Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Haha! LOL!!!
That same guy played in that movie called, "Silver Streak" with Gene Wilder and Richard Pryor!!! That guy threw Gene Wilder off the train his first time that he was "Off-The-Train"! lol!

ArrowInOre said:
Your are thinking of the character played by Richard Kriel or Kiell, the character's name was 'Jaws'. I am so old that I just barely remember seeing that in the theater with my daddy. He had steel false teeth so he could bite through cables and shit, man oh man, them would come in really handy on the road, lol.. Fore wood for camp, no problemo, bull acting up, easy deal...LOL That asshole guy you tried to spare change off of that yelled 'Get a job,' poof, all gone...Taaa daaa lol

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads