British Columbia to California to Louisiana

Skidkidfox

Reaction score
Hey folks! Im planning on veing in the states for the winter this year. I havent been in years, qnd wasnt homless last time! What are some neat places i should check out? Places to avoid, good places for busking etc. Any information helps!

Envoyé de mon SGH-I337M en utilisant Tapatalk

Skidkidfox

Reaction score
which part are you going to be in? kinda hard to give advice on certain places if you are going to be nowhere near them.
Well thats the thing, im not really sure. Im gonna be going down the west coast and then heading east to new orleans but aside from that i dont have much of an itenerary!

Envoyé de mon SGH-I337M en utilisant Tapatalk

rooster831

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
the central coast of california is really nice in winter (santa cruz, monterey, for example) and cool people imo

if u come through oregon and nor cal in october u could prolly get a trim job (growers like girls on their farms)

i'd stay away from haight street in san francisco unless u got drugs to sell. the kids there are all shwag as fuck imo, that's why i'm personally never going back there

stay away from pheonix az it's a flat, boring, endless expanse of lame-as-fuck

new mexico n texas, idk, but louisiana is great, new orleans is fun (if u like free booze)

anyways, enjoy your trip

WanderLost Radical

Reaction score
Asheville is chill as hell! Idk if there'll be much travellers there though, I was there like 2 weeks ago and everyone was talking about heading south for winter even thoughit was like 35C outside... dont ask me...

Nashville and Charleston are pretty chill too!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads