Ride Offered Brisbane to Sydney (late November)

Current Location
West Kootenays, BC, Canada
Website
www.faceboook.com
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
To anyone down here in 'straya,

I'm heading from Brisbane North of the river to Sydney (possibly via Port Macquarie) on either the 24th or 25th of November (date will be firm in a couple weeks). Will be a fairly long haul (10 hours if I drive straight, 6 if I crash in Port for the night) but open to drop someone off anywhere along the way.

I know there aren't many other Aussies on here but I thought I'd float the offer.

Any company us always welcome for long drive like this.
I'm driving down to pick up a couple of artists I adore from Sydney airport and anyone who can stop me from being a stupid fanboy on the drive down would be fab ;)

Cheers :)

Similar threads

Latest Status Updates

Okay Pagosa Springs. Whatcha got for me? Wally World parking lot perhaps?
Looking for a ride from Phoenix AZ to Porterville CA flexible on when.
I've finally updated the StP Guide to Train Hopping! It is now complete with all illustrations and photos found in my book, 'The Anarchist's Guide to Travel'!

https://squattheplanet.com/threads/the-stp-guide-to-train-hopping.17771/
collette park, Fort Worth TX. Next wbd i/m is mine, come through..or see ya in Cali.
Don't swim in my toilet and I wont pee in your pool.
In St Louis if anyone wants to link up
Been wondering around looking for a pretty girl who wants to take some mushrooms with me. ...or I could just save them and maybe one of the pretty girls I know won't be busy...

"In eternity, nothing will be remembered of you. So why not just have fun?" — Bob Weir.
I gotta say TV after a long time with no TV has its charms... catching up now on Trailer Park Boys, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, & Rick & Morty. Fuck the outside world!
I wanna smoke crack with justin beiber
Blah recalling 1st OD gawd it was stupid...