Boston city witch on tha move! ~*~*~*~ | Squat the Planet

Boston city witch on tha move! ~*~*~*~

C

cometa borealis

Hi friends, i just graduated college and feel so free! i also realized you don't need college! haha

planning my next moves, found this dope community, already learned a lot from reading forums. have some experience backpacking, hitching, living off grid, mostly radical organizing in the city.

peace!
cometa

salxtina

Reaction score
cool! i'm kind of in the same boat, recently graduated but with no particular passion for the academic schtick, more like i started college just because i was a 17 year old with no real life skills who desperately needed a way to get out of my parents' house. and then figured, better finish what i started. looking at your status about your thesis too... i did a pretty extensive study on eugenics and disability my junior year. say hey if you come thru vermont??

C

cometa borealis

. i did a pretty extensive study on eugenics and disability my junior year. say hey if you come thru vermont??

thanks for the welcome salxtina :)) i was living in burlington vt last summer.. been meaning to go back ever since! one of the first people i met there, a horse therapist in the woods, told me about the 1930s UVM eugenics program. wyld stuff.

F

FrumpyWatkins

im sleeping right off the elliot bridge in a dried swamp between the river and the road, south of Cambridge

this town is seriously rough ive been here for like 3 days and havent had much good luck

i got a good trail into the dried plant material entering from the under construction bike path, nice cleared spot i made probably 10x10 if anyone reads this and wants a secluded spot anytime in the future

Hillbilly Castro

Reaction score
Rolling through western MA next week and catching freight (?) up to Maine. Feel free to ride with if you're in greenfield area.

F

FrumpyWatkins

boston/cambridge swamp camp lolol

image1.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

acepotato

Reaction score
Boston's the worst to hang out in if you don't know folks already- all the scenes private cuz of the colleges and cops in the town. I'm headed out to town next week- got a car, if anyone is looking for a ride. Heading south.

paiche

Reaction score
im sleeping right off the elliot bridge in a dried swamp between the river and the road, south of Cambridge

this town is seriously rough ive been here for like 3 days and havent had much good luck

i got a good trail into the dried plant material entering from the under construction bike path, nice cleared spot i made probably 10x10 if anyone reads this and wants a secluded spot anytime in the future
This is really helpful. Thanks!!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads