Bored sick with flu

ironman

Reaction score
Well like it says im sick. Lot crazy thougts in down time . .why is there a facebook group travelers doing it right all post are seeking rides. 30 plus olds calling themselves kids . not bashing
Just wondering . i been traveling since before beepers where out. Always finding work . or hustle . i share with who ever i meet in need . so im the guy who puts few bucks or stuff in people hands . im blessed i can get what i need.. I slept on park benches in sketchy areas . i stayed in the best hotels eat like king . fly thousands of miles . driven across USA more times than most truckers . no regrets still moving . lot freinds are gone . . being sick to much time to think
Few days i be ok back at it. My entire life i know be good to one another
Share respect . trust sparely. Sober mind smart and cost less.i don't understand lot of younger people views of things but i totally respect .people aee different. Thats .

Reactions: Jerrell and Odin

Hobo Mud

Reaction score
Hope you get to feeling better friend. Beepers! Lol! Have not heard that term in years. Certainly keep us posted. Keep on keeping on.

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Beepers were so cool for like ten seconds in my life.

Jerrell

Reaction score
Hope you're feeling better bro.

Beepers...I have always had a shitty memory for numbers (dyscalculia), so I had to keep a list of numbers on me at all times so I'd know who the hell was paging me.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads