1. Not like it changes anything, but we are obligated to inform you that we are using cookies - so, we just did. Learn More.
  2. Hey you! Yeah, we see you there, lurking! Well, this notice is just to let you know that there's several sections of the website that are available to members only! You're missing out on a lot of stuff by not signing up for an account! It's free, so what have you got to lose?
    Dismiss Notice

Boone/Maestro/Condemnedtodrift from Greensboro

Discussion in 'Obituaries' started by BigB, Jul 11, 2017.

1. BigB

BigB Just signed up

Achievements:
    City:
    Greensboro
    State:
    NC
    View on map:
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Everyone, I have terrible news. My blood brother of 16 years, Mr. Boone Angel, aka Maestro aka @condemnedtodrift left this earth unexpectedly on June 17 in our hometown of Greensboro, NC. He hadn't travelled in a few years but he loved the life. At the time of his passing, he was a rising senior at UNC-Charlotte, studying electrical engineering. His service was presided over by his best friend Jason and we sent him off to the sounds of Chopin, Bad Brains and Winnie the Pooh. The service concluded with Woody Guthrie's Hobo's Lullaby.

I'm all tore up. I always wanted to travel with my friend. Now that I've all but quit my job since this loss, I may hit the road for the first time but it just won't be the same. I will post pictures and I would love to hear any stories you all have of my friend. Lurking here the past day I already recognize some aliases. He loved Portland, Oregon and spent time in Berkley and Oakland, CA, New Orleans, LA and Richmond, Va.

#1 BigB, Jul 11, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2017
  2. Hillbilly Castro

Hillbilly Castro Sir Posts a Lot

Achievements:
    Tramp
    View on map:
    Ratings:
    +779 / -8
    Sorry to hear it, friend.
    It won't be the same to hit the road now, but perhaps you might know of one of his loftier travel goals he never got to accomplish, and you yourself can go and accomplish it with him in mind.

• Like Like x 1