Bobby D and Raven | Squat the Planet

Bobby D and Raven

Driffwood

Reaction score
This fourty something year old couple picked me up in Bakersfield and offered me a ride east, then abruptly robbed me of all my gear and my perfect dog, abandoning me in Mohave where i am now stranded.
They are driving a beat up red suv type thing and hustling anyone they meet along the way. They could be anywhere in the area so watch out for these two overweight thieves.
If anyone encounters my dog, please let me know, she is an all white, pit/frenchie that answers to Chimera, super well behaved and favors the front left paw due to a breakage when she was a few monthes old. Tried to upload a photo but cant seem to get it to work...

Attachments

• IMG_20160218_163351030.jpg
    IMG_20160218_163351030.jpg
    235 KB · Views: 454
  • IMG_20160207_084130276.jpg
    IMG_20160207_084130276.jpg
    469.2 KB · Views: 496

Dmac

Reaction score
That sucks man. Did they just drive off and ditch you? or did they pull a weapon and rob you of everything? Not that it really matters cuz either way they are thieving bastards. I always try to get a pic of the licence plate of rides I get. just in case.

Haystack

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your pup! Gear can be replaced, but a mans best friend isn't easily replaceable. For the sake of the pup I hope he's safe and remains unharmed, and ends up back with you.

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
So were these people dangerous or just thieving bastards?

Stealing gear is petty theft. Kidnapping someones dog is a different level and crosses the line in my opinion. A dog is not a piece of gear, but a companion and living breathing entity that many consider family.

To the OP the more info you can provide the better. A pic of the ride. What kind of red suv? Domestic/foreign make model? Specifics.

N

Notmyname

sorry this happened man. i live by the saying dont carry anything youre not willing to lose. but at the same time if your situation doesnt allow a safe place for the pup you gotta take him. i hope you get him back i really do. and i hope they pay for what they did. it takes a special kinda asshole to steal a dog

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads