Blue0Rooster here

Current Location
392 Santa Fe Rd, Nahunta, GA 31553, USA
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Hey folks been living my life working and trying to find happiness. I've known for awhile that's not where my heart is recently decided to commit to dropping out of society because that's where I'm happiest looking forward to all the insights and knowledge to be had.

Current Location
Collins, Georgia
Reactions
91% 0% 9%
Hey I'm new also and just wanted to say welcome to stp. I just recently decided to give up the life I was living in exchange for learning the world around me. Good luck on your adventure and safe travels

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Staff member
Current Location
Rochester, NY
Reactions
99% 0% 0%
HEy - welcome to STP - lots of resources here to help you get out and about on your travels :)

Matt Derrick

StP Founder, Admin, and travel addict
Staff member
Admin
Current Location
Slab City, CA
Website
youtube.com
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
welcome to StP! let us know if you need help using the website or just post in the forums if you need any advice on anything :)

quad8

Nowhere bound...
Current Location
Brunswick, Georgia
Reactions
95% 2% 4%
STP welcomes you. The world can be full of surprises, so be sure to learn everything you can and be safe out there traveling.