Bloomington, IN | Squat the Planet

Bloomington, IN

Saturn5ive

Reaction score
Should I go to Bloomington, IN? Is it worth it? My family knows people in Bloomington so I might get housed there. Then I heard about Richmond, VA being a good traveling kid town, or it was somewhere near Richmond? Tell me some awesome places to stop at between those spots? I live in Huntsville so I'm plotting out a triangle of sorts.

ChefPickle

Reaction score
Definetly I'm out in ny right now kinda stuck here for like 1 more weeks trying to take care of some stuff then I'm taking the bus, after that back on the road man, where are you at now? how long till you get there?

Thorne

Stuck and stagnant
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.houselessnothomeless.org
Zim's in Rochester w/ my gal Tude. He's a good kid from what I hear, very helpful.

Thorne

Stuck and stagnant
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.houselessnothomeless.org
not leaving for anywhere just yet, I'm Huntsville, AL but I've got a few shows here I wanna wait for.

I know it's a ways a way, but I have a friend, she's not on this forum because her phone is limited but she is on facebook, who is stuck in Grand Bay. If you know any folks near her please PM me.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads