Blackhawk! Tall tanto boots | Squat the Planet

Blackhawk! Tall tanto boots

mumblz

Reaction score
51JjzlfUeYL._SX342_.jpg

I bought these boots on sale in like new condition for $45. I've been in boots for years, and these are by far the best boots I've owned....then again I don't ever splurge on them either so I guess I should say that these are the best boots around for under $100.

-Extremely lightweight for a boot... seems to be made from nubuck and leather.

-EXTREMELY breatheable! A breeze can be felt through the mesh as you walk, its fucking amazing.

-Durable as fuck so far as I've been abusing them on ballast rock and mud and ice and shit and they still look like new with a quick wipe-down.

If you dig boots, this is the shit.

Attachments

• 51JjzlfUeYL._SX342_.jpg
    51JjzlfUeYL._SX342_.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 464

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
whenever i check the front of a boot an its glued not stitched and its not steel toe... I don't digg it. they do look breathable though. ;)

T

Tick Dickler

how long have you used them? im thinking of finally getting some boots. i like the idea of something that dries quickly but are these only for really hot enviroments?
whenever i check the front of a boot an its glued not stitched and its not steel toe... I don't digg it. they do look breathable though. ;)
i see this allot. whats the deal with steel toes? why would u need them?

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
how long have you used them? im thinking of finally getting some boots. i like the idea of something that dries quickly but are these only for really hot enviroments?

i see this allot. whats the deal with steel toes? why would u need them?

Same reason you would need a codpiece good sir. ::pompus::

Protection! ::eyepatch::

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I just find them more comfortable. Steel toe can help protect your feet from stuff that falls on or runs your foot over and it makes kicking stuff... easier... i suppose. I dunno people might not like wearing them in hot or cold weather. I just like a good steel toed boot. Im sorry but it just seems self evident. There is no specific reason to wear steel toe... unless your doing so for working at a construction site or something like that.
Actually... for long distance hiking it might not be so great and comfortable. But I like em.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads