bikes on shoulder | Squat the Planet

bikes on shoulder

lice

Reaction score
i was hitching outta barstow california last summer and 10 dudes on bikes passed me up on the shoulder they all had packs and sleeping bags so i assumed they are biking across america i thought it was really neat.

sprout

Reaction score
hit up:
wekeepgoing.com

these guys (and a bunch of other buddies of mine) have seen most of this world on their bikes. They started in NYC, biked to LA, and then decided to go to the southern-most tip of South America. The last I checked, they are in Carrizalillo.

BananaPhuck

Reaction score
I saw a guy riding his bike on the shoulder of I-5 in Salem, OR a few nights back. I don't know if it legal or not, I know one could walk on I-5.

My cousin did Atlanta to NYC two years back, and had to do country roads most of the way up. He was almost hit a few times.

This summer I am planning on heading east to Virginia, plane or drive, then ride a bike back to the west coast.

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
ridng on the side (shoulder) of the road.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads