big ben the great white moke hawaii

littlejasonsandiego

Reaction score
this is a little outdated but im new to this site, so i feel that i should at least leave a rememberance of my friend ben from maui mostly, but also live on different''ainas'' he died in the hospital last year in 2009 i think in sacramento CA from''respritory failure'' left behind his girlfriend jenna. he knew many seasiders in honolulu and had many friends in san francisco. he will be missed.

keg

Reaction score
yeah drinking with Ben was always a pleasure.the last few years in hawaii it was drink,drink,throw up,throw up.i would always yell at him about wasting the beer.when i came back from japan and found out him and Happy and a couple others i was pissed.but hey shaggy is still here...summer is coming.they just made fuced up laws about "camping"in the parks but its still the best place to be houseless.

keg

Reaction score
yeah drinking with Ben was always a pleasure.the last few years in hawaii it was drink,drink,throw up,throw up.i would always yell at him about wasting the beer.when i came back from japan and found out him and Happy and a couple others i was pissed.but hey shaggy is still here...

dyefukked

Reaction score
We had a huge memorial for Ben in SF. Used one of the glass flower vases to make a huge bloody mary that we all spun. His sister was supposed to bring his ashes over from hawaii but she broke her foot at the airport and missed her flight, so he didn't even make it to his own memorial haha. Last time we hung out was in venice beach with jena doing whipits as the sun set. big ben is missed by a lot of falafels. rip bro.

Kalalau

Reaction score
I missed Bens memorial on sand island by like 400 yards... ended up polishing off a bottle of Jamesons and Southern Comfort, and passed out on the Promenade. I knew him since he was 14, and he never got bigger.... was in jail with him once.. and it's a shame he's dead. I spent many a ST pattys days drunk with him... seaside days are long gone now.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads