Beware! Steven Boutwell, aka Huck/Huckstah, Admin of /r/Vagabond subreddit | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

Beware! Steven Boutwell, aka Huck/Huckstah, Admin of /r/Vagabond subreddit

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
So in the latest news in this drama fest, Steven Boutwell, aka Huckstah, has filed an 'abuse' complaint with the hosting company (Linode) that the StP website resides on:

Hello,

We've received a complaint about content that is being hosted on your Linode:

https://squattheplanet.com/threads/...huckstah-admin-of-r-vagabond-subreddit.42357/

We ask that you consider removing the specified content in good faith; however, as the request does not include a US court order we will not require that you do so.

Please let us know how you plan to proceed.

Regards, Linode Support Team

Below is the report we received:

Reporter: Anonymous Reported URLs:

Reported Source IPs: {173.245.59.84}
Reported Destination IPs: {173.245.59.84}

Logs or Evidence of Abuse: This website is defamatory to my name, and it is targeted harassment that contains libel/slander, including false criminal allegations. It also contains links to my personal information, illegal voice recording, illegal phone recordings, and incites haraasment.

Comments: Please address this complaint. The hosting company of the URL asked me to send in a report to you in order to get the IP address of the webpage that needs to be investigated. Please address this complaint in a timely manner, or I'll have to get my legal team to contact yoy.

Yes, his 'legal team'. Last I heard this guy was actually on the run from the law, so fat chance of that.

My response:

The mentioned url does not violate any law or terms of use by Linode. We will not be removing the content.

I'll update this thread if anything else relevant occurs.

Pokebert

Spiritual Nomad
Reaction score
Website
reddit.com
Makes you wonder who inevitably found the thread and told Huck they didn’t want to associate with a known sexual abuser.

If you’re reading this Huck, just know that we’re off living our happiest lives without thinking about you. 🙂

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads