Best state to buy your vehicle in? | Squat the Planet

Best state to buy your vehicle in?

Alice B Goode

Reaction score
So, Mr. Moriarty and I are thinking that we should invest in a new vehicle preferably before February-ish times, when we want to gem show it up. Thinking a van, of course. My question is this, fellow rubber trampers- when you purchase a vehicle, where is your go-to spot to get it?

Obviously I want to take into consideration not only the condition versus the age, mileage, vehicle make/model can be important, etc. But also the fact that some vehicles, like it or not, are exposed to elements that are a lot less favorable and do a bit more damage to the body overall.

If you could pick any one place to go to purchase your next vehicle, where would it be?

C

CrustyFagabond

I've always heard southern Nevada/Arizona to be the best. Very little rust, and lots of old people that keep their vehicles maintained well.
</two cents>

• Useful
Reactions: ByronMc

ByronMc

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I've always heard southern Nevada/Arizona to be the best. Very little rust, and lots of old people that keep their vehicles maintained well.
</two cents>
agreed, Az & Nv

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads