Best place to spend Halloween?

Freerange Butters

Reaction score
Hey guys so I was just thinking about Halloween and and how spooky and charming it is. And I was wondering what's the best city/place to spend it at. I'm not really interested in making money there but more interested in the emotional feelings you get when at that place. I'm looking for a place where its spooky, magical, haunting and charming; like the feeling you get when listening to Marilyn Manson's song Halloween. Where you can get lost in a quiet forest and feel like someone's watching you; something straight from a Halloween movie. I was thinking about the east states like where the pilgrims and puritans settled because that seems like the perfect environment for such an event. But Seattle and Portland seem to have great parties to.

Last edited:

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
I personally enjoy setting my alter and opening a circle and set off a couple of spells and cleanse the place with my cauldron and herbs. But this year I will be in Tallahassee in a motel waiting to travel out the next day.

Reactions: wokofshame and Odin

Freerange Butters

Reaction score
I personally enjoy setting my alter and opening a circle and set off a couple of spells and cleanse the place with my cauldron and herbs. But this year I will be in Tallahassee in a motel waiting to travel out the next day.
I see what you did... Your spells and charms won't work on me you WITCH!!! ;)

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I see what you did... Your spells and charms won't work on me you WITCH!!! ;)

Being a minion in service to Tude' is an honor you obviously can not comprehend.

::wtf::

Bah... ::drinkingbuddy::

S

spectacular

I had a lot of fun in Austin. They shut down 6th street downtown and there are ppl pretty much wall to wall really festive atmosphere.

West Hollywood in Los Angeles has the parade and Hollywood's best show off their costume making skills. It's a gay scene for the most part with lots of drag queens too.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
i personally think nola is the best for halloween. but there's always those places i've never been like salem and other more witchy places.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads