best place to eat,visit,4thebuck,kickdownand hideaway. | Squat the Planet

best place to eat,visit,4thebuck,kickdownand hideaway.

foxtailV

Reaction score
Im in KC to the east in Independece. There is this bakery/cafe where its freindly like ur grandmas could be. Its called home sweet home. The average price is dirt cheap its almost Mexico. 2cookies $1. Side of tomatoes$1. Biscuit and gravy$1.everything is dollar. Homemade pies and cakes lunch. The choices are few but hey.. a bunch of small room also outside tables. WIFI. 2011-08-14_11-31-07_43.jpg 2011-08-14_11-40-40_226.jpg

Puckett

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Ks is home & damn tornados bring me back everytime
if you ever get over to the ks side i think their are a few in mo but pizza shoppe has good food.

dprogram

Reaction score
I've found that a lot of the old men who have street stands selling fruit and stuff out of the back of their truck and whatnot will hook you up. Last time I was on the street this old man was selling watermelons and plums and he hooked me up with 6 plums for what I had in my pocket (12 cents) because I asked how much they were and he said 4 for a dollar...I was like well how much for just one? He said well how much you got? =) A similar thing happened around town 3 other times...once with oranges, once with a peaches and pears, and another time with some awesome homegrown tomatoes. =) These guys seem to be nice. This was in Memphis by the way and always in a kind of ghetto area.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads