Berlin-> Prague-> Budhapest-> Croatia-> Greece

D

Deleted member 19606

Anybody traveling in Europe right now and want to meet up? My plan is to spend time in Berlin then head south through Prague, Budhapest, and down the coast of Croatia to Greece.
Also any information about where to go in any of these places or cool things I should check out is very welcome!

D

Deleted member 19606

I fucking wish I was, how are you travelling? I'd love to hear more about your journey!

Why wish? Just come with us! We are hitchhiking and train hopping. We spent all out money to get here so we are just getting by with what we can make on the road. You don't need anything either, let's go!

Oddy

Reaction score
Why wish? Just come with us! We are hitchhiking and train hopping. We spent all out money to get here so we are just getting by with what we can make on the road. You don't need anything either, let's go!
Haha trust me I've done my fair share of that kinda travelling and part of me wishes I could do it. But these days I live in my van with my dog, so I got to have my shit together a little bit. Hopefully I'll be out on the road again soon, but I just paid £1,500 to get a new gearbox, clutch and starter motor on my van, which totally fucked up all my emergency funds. Soon though.....

Reactions: Juan Derlust

Barbanegra

Reaction score
Haha trust me I've done my fair share of that kinda travelling and part of me wishes I could do it. But these days I live in my van with my dog, so I got to have my shit together a little bit. Hopefully I'll be out on the road again soon, but I just paid £1,500 to get a new gearbox, clutch and starter motor on my van, which totally fucked up all my emergency funds. Soon though.....

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads