Beginning to hop trains, looking for someone to hop with

Current Location
Chicago
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
I'm in Chicago now, I'll be taking a bus down to NOLA this week. I'd love to meet a road dog and hop out of Louisiana together. I have a positive attitude and a somewhat decent head on my shoulders. I don't mind traveling alone but I thought it would be a good experience and a good idea to hop with someone who's done it more than me.

Current Location
Colorado Springs
Reactions
57% 7% 36%
I'm in Chicago now, I'll be taking a bus down to NOLA this week. I'd love to meet a road dog and hop out of Louisiana together. I have a positive attitude and a somewhat decent head on my shoulders. I don't mind traveling alone but I thought it would be a good experience and a good idea to hop with someone who's done it more than me.
Looney is right.....NOLA is like dirty kid central

Current Location
Las Vegas NV
Reactions
97% 0% 3%
shit i just left shreveport to, currently in Butte Montana (happy st. pats!!)
if you end up this way hit me up theres alot of the hi line running through here

Current Location
Asheville, NC
Reactions
96% 2% 2%
Still in Nola? I might be hitching down there to find a way out west.
Never hopped trains, but im willing to travel any which way to get to san fran for 4/19