Been lurking for a few days thought I'd say hey. | Squat the Planet

Been lurking for a few days thought I'd say hey.

Blindboy

Reaction score
Hey everyone ive been reading through a lot of the website it's fucking amazing wish I would have found it years ago.
I'm 30 been traveling since I was about seventeen mainly hitchhiking, jumped trains a couple times but would love to do it again and learn more.
I'm from Canada and I've been stuck in the Ottawa area for a while now, I've been trying to make a life here but I recently ended up homeless again so I'm looking to move on after the winter. My road dog died last year so I'm looking for new road dawgs to travel with preferably someone who can teach me about train hopping. Look forward to getting to know you all and make some new like minded friends ✌️

Ezra Fyre

Reaction score
Surprised nobody jumped on saying it yet - Welcome to STP :)

My new orleans based self cant help ya travel canada.... But there are definitely canadian users on here! Read lots, chime in where appropriate, post a photo of your shoes or lack of... Lots of ways to spark up conversations here! :) & lots of advice, do/don'ts on train hopping & how to - even some specifically about hopping in canada! :)
So again, read lots! & welcome aboard!

Lilly

Reaction score
Hey I'm from Canada too tho I'm located way on the other side of country from you in BC :) Sorry about things not working out for you but maybe something bigger and more exciting is on it's way to you...

Honestly I'm not much help for train hopping or anything really but hitchhiking and that's pree self explanatory... So I guess just saying Hi Welcome to the site hopefully someone here can help you or a good opportunity falls from the sky :)

D

Deleted member 22992

Hey everyone ive been reading through a lot of the website it's fucking amazing wish I would have found it years ago.
I'm 30 been traveling since I was about seventeen mainly hitchhiking, jumped trains a couple times but would love to do it again and learn more.
I'm from Canada and I've been stuck in the Ottawa area for a while now, I've been trying to make a life here but I recently ended up homeless again so I'm looking to move on after the winter. My road dog died last year so I'm looking for new road dawgs to travel with preferably someone who can teach me about train hopping. Look forward to getting to know you all and make some new like minded friends ✌️

Hello dude. Im from, live in Toronto.. going to be out tramping in SW Ontario this spring. I have applied to work on a farm that is just outside of Ottawa. i will let u know if i end up working there. PEACE

Reactions: Blindboy

Blindboy

Reaction score
Hello dude. Im from, live in Toronto.. going to be out tramping in SW Ontario this spring. I have applied to work on a farm that is just outside of Ottawa. i will let u know if i end up working there. PEACE
Fuckin eh bro, Let me know.
I’ll let you know if I come around Toronto at all

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads