Been lurkin for a minute, got some questions

iliveinalabyrinth

Reaction score
Firstly, what's happenin yall. I go by gg, and I'm about to embark on some north American travels. I'm from Roseville, currently in Reno saying farewell to my now ex - girlfriend. I'm gonna be bussing up to Vancouver, and I'm planning on working my way back down the western coast,hopefully meeting plenty of interesting folk, and allowing the winds to guide me where I need to be. Secondly, I'm curious about somethings regarding crossing over the Canadian border on a greyhound. I've tried searching around but couldn't find much relevant info. I have a 30oz 3:1 thc to cbd tincture, and a grinder that's absolutely full of kief. When crossing over the border, will customs search through checked in luggage? Is bringing some agricultural products over the border an outright stupid move? I appreciate any and all responses, thanks yo

Reactions: Matt Derrick

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads