bed rolls | Squat the Planet

bed rolls

nobo

Reaction score
does anybody here ever travel with just a bed roll? or a bindle maybe? ever tried it? how would you do this efficiently?! just curiously throwin this out there!

brandon

Reaction score
yes, i have traveled quite a bit with a bed roll. It works best if you don't got lotsa shit. I used to roll with a wool army blanket with everything inside then wrapped the whole thing in a smaller tarp. I liked how light it was, how it stayed out of the way and how easily I could hide it. I didn't like having to unroll most/all of it to find something, but that wasn't much of a problem. What I did was make a diamond shape with the tarp/blanket, but a rock in the two outside corners, put everything in the middle evenly and rolled it up, folding over the rocks and when rolled tied around the rocks. Then I came across a small, light German military pack, so I use that now. Better for carrying winter gear. Either way I am satisfied.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads