Become my camera man - embark on a unique journey - no video exp. needed (1 Viewer)

trickdaley

Wanderer
Website
www.truetransient.com
Hey STPers,

Im canoeing a total of 2600 miles from NYC to Mexico via the Intracoastal waterway. I run a YouTube channel called True Transient (youtube.com/truetransient) where I film uncommon adventures. This is the next adventure and I'm looking to recruit someone who simply wants to become part of a once in a lifetime experience.

Here's what I need:

- An able bodied person who is looking to take time off from their normal life and join me for a portion of the journey. This is unpaid, I'm really reaching out to someone who's been looking for an excuse to take an adventure and may want to push their limits a bit.

- You must be able to be free at least one month between August 1st 2016 and January 2017 and be able to meet me wherever I am at that time.

- You must have some kind of small watercraft to transport yourself alongside me. Canoe, kayak, sailboat, etc. I'll be in a canoe.

- You must be willing to camp out every night and have the necessary supplies to do so. Your supplies must be at a minimum as to not hold you or the both of us back.

- You must be willing to live simply and with little or no usual comforts for long periods of time. This is no joke. Although I will be making many pitstops for food runs along populated areas.

- I not looking to babysit anyone on this journey or act as a therapist, if you are not in the right state of mind to remain present, positive and aware for a journey like this please think twice before reaching out.

- nautical skills are a plus but not necessary (fishing, boating)

-You must be able to swim

- I ask that you take the role of a cameraman impartial to the adventure. You must be able to follow my lead and go with the flow with little or no say in what happens, this is required in order to maintain the integrity of an unplanned adventure on film with me as the main subject.

- You will not be in front of the camera but behind it. Your presence must not be obvious in the filming of this.

- going with the flow means no complaining, no negativity, no bullshit. Positivity matters on journeys such as these and I expect nothing less.

- No camera is needed on your end, I have equipment. You must be willing and able to carefully handle expensive equipment which is not waterproof in environments surrounded by water.

This may be a shot in the dark, I know I am asking a lot- some of which may seem a bit harsh. I take this seriously and I would hope anyone who joins would too. That doesn't mean this journey isn't going to be fun - as it will be extremely fun and challenging.

I am planning to do this trip solo but would really love to get some secondary shots on film.

Most of this journey will be spent along the Intracoastal waterway which is not open water but well populated by boaters, fisherman, and people living along the waterway.

I know many people on here reach out for travel buddies - if you are serious about joining a journey such as this, let me know and we can discuss further.

Thank you !
Pat

Click here to buy one of our amazing custom bandanas!

Koala

sleeps 22 hours a day, eats chutes and leaves
Website
ciggybuttbrain.wordpress.com
Oh man if I was going to be around I would be all over this for at least a month!

Safe travels and I hope you get some awesome companions to join you on the way :)

D

Deleted member 20

I deleted myself
This is the next adventure and I'm looking to recruit someone who simply wants to become part of a once in a lifetime experience.
Once in a lifetime?
Dont all of us embark on similar experiences every day here on STP?::shifty::

- You must have some kind of small watercraft to transport yourself alongside me. Canoe, kayak, sailboat, etc. I'll be in a canoe.
I actually almost acquired a 17' necky kayak yesterday for free & considered tagging along with you (before I read this post). The kayak deal fell through & if I am already donating all of my existing gear for marine safety & waterproofing to you. I would have to find more gear + after reading this::bookworm:: I know definitively that I could never come along on your trip, lol.

You must be able to follow my lead and go with the flow with little or no say in what happens, this is required in order to maintain the integrity of an unplanned adventure on film with me as the main subject.

- You will not be in front of the camera but behind it. Your presence must not be obvious in the filming of this.

- going with the flow means no complaining, no negativity, no bullshit. Positivity matters on journeys such as these and I expect nothing less.
Anyway, I doubt this dynamic would ever work between you::confused:: & I::eyepatch::. I dont want to be anyones intern, assistant, employee or bitch. From this post it seems like you are looking for an unpaid camera operator/documentary film maker::snaphappy:: intern to film your youtube videos more so than an equal traveling partner (but your obviously keeping all of the footage, narrating, producing & directing it?) . Think Les Stroud? He is a one man band & seems to do just fine with his selfie stick. Perhaps you can connect with a documentary film maker who can produce a film & double as your occasional Youtube camera operator? At least with such an arrangement there is something of value on the table for the camera operator to do something creative as well. You expect them to purchase & outfit themselves with all of the expensive gear that is needed for 1-4 months?::greedy:: It seems that you have already decided the route, departure date & specifics of the trip (dont forget hurricane season::banghead::). What would be the lure for someone to follow along on your trip? ::confused::

I am more egalitarian in nature & think others from our site would be too.::soapbox::

I dont think human nature would ever allow me to be guided by someone with such a plan and "NO" applicable experience traveling/living on the water. I have taught many inexperienced train hoppers how to hop trains, hitchhike etc. Too often enough after a day they already know everything. you obviously have a sense of what & how you want to do.:rolleyes: You obviously have a vision to become a famous youtube guy & expect a crew of unpaid workers to follow along? I would post something in the Crew section of craigslist as well.

Most of us are completely capable of & have already been doing & living these new & novel experiences that you film for your videos for decades. :D

No camera is needed on your end, I have equipment.
If I were you I would consider ditching the non waterproof camera now regardless if you find an assistant/intern camera operator/partner.::snaphappy:: Its a lot easier to trade & or upgrade your camera system now while getting acquainted with it in the next few weeks than to need to simply replace it entirely since it got lost or ruined. ::drowning:: I assume when your pissed off camera operator decides to leave he will throw your expensive camera in the ocean::hilarious::

Your craft choice isnt exactly designed for the ocean, its narrow, open, has no keel, little to no freeboard, no outriggers, no ballast & little to no positive bouyancy (redundant I know). I would acquire waterproof versions of any & all gear (expect that it will get soaked & your vessel will capsize ::drowning::) & then daisy chain them all together with 55o cord with cheap stainless or brass snaplinks.

http://www.go2marine.com/category/1...-carabiners-shackles-links-swivels-snaps.html

This will keep everything together if you tip ( If you attach your gear to the vessel your at risk of losing everything instead of just your canoe, see videos). This way all of your positively buoyant waterproof bag & cases will (1) be kept together in the event that you lose your craft to sinking and (2) can be retrieved & used to float on in an emergency since your gear will disperse quickly & randomly depending on wind etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 20

I deleted myself
I know I am asking a lot- some of which may seem a bit harsh.
I can understand your desire for control but the only way to do that is to travel solo! I can see that you are confident & clear as far as the logistics & direction of this trip.

I think that if you want to insulate yourself against the complaining, negativity & bullshit of others than again you are not flexible enough to have a travel partner. Who is to say what warrants complaining, negativity & what is your version of bullshit? Perhaps we all need a "realist" voice of reason to bounce our ideas & plans off instead of surrounding ourselves with "yes" men/women.? Without pay, You are not the employer, director or boss of anyone but yourself more so a dictator! This can cause road dawgs & project partners to part ways all the time IRL. What happens when your canoe sinks & your camera operator is smiling his ass off in his kayak with a big I told you so grin on his face & you are the one complaining & oozing negativity with no boat?

Matt Derrick

Semi-retired traveler
Staff member
Admin
Website
youtube.com
I think that if you want to insulate yourself against the complaining, negativity & bullshit of others than again you are not flexible enough to have a travel partner. Who is to say what warrants complaining, negativity & what is your version of bullshit?
i personally totally identify with @trickdaley's assertion on this... i've traveled with complainers, and it's really not fun and can really drag things down. frankly, i don't even understand why these kinds of people even travel. travel implies discomfort in exchange for life experience, so folks should realize that before committing to something like this. it's very important to have an upbeat/positive attitude or things will go (ever further) south pretty quick.

Hey STPers,

Im canoeing a total of 2600 miles from NYC to Mexico via the Intracoastal waterway. I run a YouTube channel called True Transient (youtube.com/truetransient) where I film uncommon adventures. This is the next adventure and I'm looking to recruit someone who simply wants to become part of a once in a lifetime experience.

Here's what I need:

- An able bodied person who is looking to take time off from their normal life and join me for a portion of the journey. This is unpaid, I'm really reaching out to someone who's been looking for an excuse to take an adventure and may want to push their limits a bit.

- You must be able to be free at least one month between August 1st 2016 and January 2017 and be able to meet me wherever I am at that time.

- You must be willing to camp out every night and have the necessary supplies to do so. Your supplies must be at a minimum as to not hold you or the both of us back.

- You must be willing to live simply and with little or no usual comforts for long periods of time. This is no joke. Although I will be making many pitstops for food runs along populated areas.

- I not looking to babysit anyone on this journey or act as a therapist, if you are not in the right state of mind to remain present, positive and aware for a journey like this please think twice before reaching out.

- nautical skills are a plus but not necessary (fishing, boating)

-You must be able to swim

- I ask that you take the role of a cameraman impartial to the adventure. You must be able to follow my lead and go with the flow with little or no say in what happens, this is required in order to maintain the integrity of an unplanned adventure on film with me as the main subject.

- No camera is needed on your end, I have equipment. You must be willing and able to carefully handle expensive equipment which is not waterproof in environments surrounded by water.

This may be a shot in the dark, I know I am asking a lot- some of which may seem a bit harsh. I take this seriously and I would hope anyone who joins would too. That doesn't mean this journey isn't going to be fun - as it will be extremely fun and challenging.

I am planning to do this trip solo but would really love to get some secondary shots on film.

Most of this journey will be spent along the Intracoastal waterway which is not open water but well populated by boaters, fisherman, and people living along the waterway.

I know many people on here reach out for travel buddies - if you are serious about joining a journey such as this, let me know and we can discuss further.

Thank you !
Pat
so i'm saying this as a person that has made a very similar pitch before, looking for someone to be a camera person on my adventures, and i understand why you're asking for so much, since there's a lot that can go wrong on this type of adventure otherwise.

that said, i would also consider what you can give to the person applying to your offer, and perhaps work that into said offer. for example, what does the camera person get out of this? just the experience? is everything you're asking for a fair exchange for just that experience? since you're the one on camera, it goes to reason that you'll be the one getting all the fame... what about splitting YouTube ad revenue? Being a camera person is definitely work (especially if you know what you're doing) so i guess i would try and balance your demands with benefits of the adventure, and you'll be a lot more likely to find the right candidate.

on a side note, i would totally jump on board with you on this but i've already made my own plans till the end of the year. maybe we could work on something in the future though since i love doing cinematography but rarely can find people to work with.

finally, as someone that has attempted to live on a sailboat and film some of it (with a canon t3i and external audio equipment), i would seriously consider changing your camera equipment to something waterproof. the chances of you tipping the canoe over the course of a few thousand miles is extremely high, especially given the kind of journey you're undertaking (blue water, close to shore). during my short life at sea, we sank two dinghies and one friend's dinghy (i have a podcast relating the story here) and the friend's dinghy sinking came out of nowhere and it was a small miracle all my electronics didn't get soaked (had everything in pelican cases).

so, i would encourage you, nay! implore you to do this with a gopro or other kind of waterproof camera(s). they're both cheap and waterproof, lightweight, and you won't be completely devastated when you lose it.

also, i would also consider the idea of doing a vlog type of thing survivorman-style if finding a camera person doesn't work out. good luck my friend and i can't wait to see how this project pans out!

E

etpyh

I deleted myself
Sounds like another case of who is willing to work for free for me while I give absolutely nothing in return. At least offer to split the earnings (assuming that you intend to monetize this adventure). Or treat your camera man as an equal part of the while thing, make this a documentation about the journey of you two.

This sounds so fucking egocentric I can't understand that there are actually people interested in playing along.

Edit: On a second thought, there might actually be people (amateur filmer looking for an interesting subject or something) for whom this is an interesting offer. But even for those, only if they get the credit for filming or some of the money.

K

Kim Chee

I deleted myself
@trickdaley~I would film you, but to get me you're going to have to acquire some flexibility to meet my terms and conditions.

You supply the boat and all related gear.
You sponsor clothes (Truetransient tees xxl tall) Two shirts/day.
I require a fishbowl of green m&m's replenished before 1/3 are gone.
A 3# block of sharp cheddar cheese served at 58*F replenished before 1/3 is gone.
Ritz crackers
Summer sausage served at same temp as cheese
As many long island ice teas as I can drink without throwing up (ez ice)

I reserve the right to shoot my own personal footage the moment you show distress and the subsequent rescue (if any).

If you die, I get all of your stuff

In return I can shoot the most awesome, jitter free, sans complaint/drama, without any input or discussion at all from me just like you want.

I will even contain my laughter when we are on take 8.

btw: Those anarchist traveler types hate rules::rules::

I don't see where you mention giving credit to the camera operator, I'm still ok with that.

If you fail to meet your objective (Mexico) you provide first class flight for me home.

It would cost me time effort and money to go on this journey. If you are unable to complete it I would like to be compensated for my time and effort.

*The non-waterproof expensive equipment a couple feet above seawater not being damaged is just some kind of dream, wake up, carry spares or both.

Think Les Stroud? He is a one man band & seems to do just fine with his selfie stick.
When I first read this thread, this is exactly who I thought of. Maybe most people don't care or notice, but I do. This guy is not only self-reliant, but yes he indeed does film his own shit.

*He does have a little crew nearby in case of emergencies.

OP
trickdaley

trickdaley

Wanderer
Website
www.truetransient.com
@trickdaley~I would film you, but to get me you're going to have to acquire some flexibility to meet my terms and conditions.

You supply the boat and all related gear.
You sponsor clothes (Truetransient tees xxl tall) Two shirts/day.
I require a fishbowl of green m&m's replenished before 1/3 are gone.
A 3# block of sharp cheddar cheese served at 58*F replenished before 1/3 is gone.
Ritz crackers
Summer sausage served at same temp as cheese
As many long island ice teas as I can drink without throwing up (ez ice)

I reserve the right to shoot my own personal footage the moment you show distress and the subsequent rescue (if any).

If you die, I get all of your stuff

In return I can shoot the most awesome, jitter free, sans complaint/drama, without any input or discussion at all from me just like you want.

I will even contain my laughter when we are on take 8.

btw: Those anarchist traveler types hate rules::rules::

I don't see where you mention giving credit to the camera operator, I'm still ok with that.

If you fail to meet your objective (Mexico) you provide first class flight for me home.

It would cost me time effort and money to go on this journey. If you are unable to complete it I would like to be compensated for my time and effort.

*The non-waterproof expensive equipment a couple feet above seawater not being damaged is just some kind of dream, wake up, carry spares or both.

When I first read this thread, this is exactly who I thought of. Maybe most people don't care or notice, but I do. This guy is not only self-reliant, but yes he indeed does film his own shit.

*He does have a little crew nearby in case of emergencies.
DONE!

Haha! - thanks for the laugh mate, I know this may seem like an outlandish ask for most.

OP
trickdaley

trickdaley

Wanderer
Website
www.truetransient.com
Sounds like another case of who is willing to work for free for me while I give absolutely nothing in return. At least offer to split the earnings (assuming that you intend to monetize this adventure). Or treat your camera man as an equal part of the while thing, make this a documentation about the journey of you two.

This sounds so fucking egocentric I can't understand that there are actually people interested in playing along.

Edit: On a second thought, there might actually be people (amateur filmer looking for an interesting subject or something) for whom this is an interesting offer. But even for those, only if they get the credit for filming or some of the money.
Credit of course would be given, among other things to be discussed further between me and anyone who would be interested.

I did mention that I know this may seem like I'm asking a lot, I realize that. This is really just me throwing this out there and seeing if anyone would like to join and discuss further how we can benefit eachother in a journey of this sort.

OP
trickdaley

trickdaley

Wanderer
Website
www.truetransient.com
i personally totally identify with @trickdaley's assertion on this... i've traveled with complainers, and it's really not fun and can really drag things down. frankly, i don't even understand why these kinds of people even travel. travel implies discomfort in exchange for life experience, so folks should realize that before committing to something like this. it's very important to have an upbeat/positive attitude or things will go (ever further) south pretty quick.

so i'm saying this as a person that has made a very similar pitch before, looking for someone to be a camera person on my adventures, and i understand why you're asking for so much, since there's a lot that can go wrong on this type of adventure otherwise.

that said, i would also consider what you can give to the person applying to your offer, and perhaps work that into said offer. for example, what does the camera person get out of this? just the experience? is everything you're asking for a fair exchange for just that experience? since you're the one on camera, it goes to reason that you'll be the one getting all the fame... what about splitting YouTube ad revenue? Being a camera person is definitely work (especially if you know what you're doing) so i guess i would try and balance your demands with benefits of the adventure, and you'll be a lot more likely to find the right candidate.

on a side note, i would totally jump on board with you on this but i've already made my own plans till the end of the year. maybe we could work on something in the future though since i love doing cinematography but rarely can find people to work with.

finally, as someone that has attempted to live on a sailboat and film some of it (with a canon t3i and external audio equipment), i would seriously consider changing your camera equipment to something waterproof. the chances of you tipping the canoe over the course of a few thousand miles is extremely high, especially given the kind of journey you're undertaking (blue water, close to shore). during my short life at sea, we sank two dinghies and one friend's dinghy (i have a podcast relating the story here) and the friend's dinghy sinking came out of nowhere and it was a small miracle all my electronics didn't get soaked (had everything in pelican cases).

so, i would encourage you, nay! implore you to do this with a gopro or other kind of waterproof camera(s). they're both cheap and waterproof, lightweight, and you won't be completely devastated when you lose it.

also, i would also consider the idea of doing a vlog type of thing survivorman-style if finding a camera person doesn't work out. good luck my friend and i can't wait to see how this project pans out!
Good call Matt, I am always eager to hear your opinion on things. Thanks for your response.

If anyone were to reach out and be interested, we would together discuss how we can make this journey more beneficial for each of us.

I know I am asking a lot - it's really aimed at someone who has wanted to take a journey of this sort (or wants a good excuse to take a journey like this).

Last edited:
OP
trickdaley

trickdaley

Wanderer
Website
www.truetransient.com
Is being male a requirement? If not then maybe you should advertise for a camera person.
Yes being a male is a general requirement due to the overall strenuous nature of this journey and taking into consideration certain relationship dynamics.

I do know there are some badass chicks out there and hey if they would be interested, I'm definitely open to having them join up! But for the most part, this is a call for any males who may be interested.

Last edited:
OP
trickdaley

trickdaley

Wanderer
Website
www.truetransient.com
Dont all of us embark on similar experiences every day here on STP?::shifty::

I actually almost acquired a 17' necky kayak yesterday for free & considered tagging along with you (before I read this post). The kayak deal fell through & if I am already donating all of my existing gear for marine safety & waterproofing to you. I would have to find more gear + after reading this::bookworm:: I know definitively that I could never come along on your trip, lol.

Anyway, I doubt this dynamic would ever work between you::confused:: & I::eyepatch::. I dont want to be anyones intern, assistant, employee or bitch. From this post it seems like you are looking for an unpaid camera operator/documentary film maker::snaphappy:: intern to film your youtube videos more so than an equal traveling partner (but your obviously keeping all of the footage, narrating, producing & directing it?) . Think Les Stroud? He is a one man band & seems to do just fine with his selfie stick. Perhaps you can connect with a documentary film maker who can produce a film & double as your occasional Youtube camera operator? At least with such an arrangement there is something of value on the table for the camera operator to do something creative as well. You expect them to purchase & outfit themselves with all of the expensive gear that is needed for 1-4 months?::greedy:: It seems that you have already decided the route, departure date & specifics of the trip (dont forget hurricane season::banghead::). What would be the lure for someone to follow along on your trip? ::confused::

I am more egalitarian in nature & think others from our site would be too.::soapbox::

I dont think human nature would ever allow me to be guided by someone with such a plan and "NO" applicable experience traveling/living on the water. I have taught many inexperienced train hoppers how to hop trains, hitchhike etc. Too often enough after a day they already know everything. you obviously have a sense of what & how you want to do.:rolleyes: You obviously have a vision to become a famous youtube guy & expect a crew of unpaid workers to follow along? I would post something in the Crew section of craigslist as well.

Most of us are completely capable of & have already been doing & living these new & novel experiences that you film for your videos for decades. :D

If I were you I would consider ditching the non waterproof camera now regardless if you find an assistant/intern camera operator/partner.::snaphappy:: Its a lot easier to trade & or upgrade your camera system now while getting acquainted with it in the next few weeks than to need to simply replace it entirely since it got lost or ruined. ::drowning:: I assume when your pissed off camera operator decides to leave he will throw your expensive camera in the ocean::hilarious::

Your craft choice isnt exactly designed for the ocean, its narrow, open, has no keel, little to no freeboard, no outriggers, no ballast & little to no positive bouyancy (redundant I know). I would acquire waterproof versions of any & all gear (expect that it will get soaked & your vessel will capsize ::drowning::) & then daisy chain them all together with 55o cord with cheap stainless or brass snaplinks.

http://www.go2marine.com/category/1...-carabiners-shackles-links-swivels-snaps.html

This will keep everything together if you tip ( If you attach your gear to the vessel your at risk of losing everything instead of just your canoe, see videos). This way all of your positively buoyant waterproof bag & cases will (1) be kept together in the event that you lose your craft to sinking and (2) can be retrieved & used to float on in an emergency since your gear will disperse quickly & randomly depending on wind etc.

I've got to process your post further, thanks for all the info and advice as always highwayman!

D

Deleted member 20

I deleted myself
I've got to process your post further, thanks for all the info and advice as always highwayman!
Take it all with a grain of salt man, it all comes out in the wash. In this case i guess its the propwash. No hard feelings i hope.

Taylor Werner

Pilgrim
Wow - STP makes me wish that I could somehow boink through the digital walls and actually meet all of you people in three dimensions.

What an incredible journey you're embarking on. I wish I could help you, and I AM one of those bad ass chicks that has the chops and all, but I'm also a package deal that includes and 8 year old hell raisin' son of a gun, and although he's an all terrain kinda kid, his presence would compromise the integrity of your vision in every possible way. But I'd like to follow the progress of your journey online, and I will do so.

Anyway, don't let the bastards get you down. Ain't no rules here, nobody's got it right, and life would be a whole lot better if we all said 'no' to each other less. I'm excited about what you're doing, which, by the way, no one else can do exactly like you will. Godspeed!

OP
trickdaley

trickdaley

Wanderer
Website
www.truetransient.com
Wow - STP makes me wish that I could somehow boink through the digital walls and actually meet all of you people in three dimensions.

What an incredible journey you're embarking on. I wish I could help you, and I AM one of those bad ass chicks that has the chops and all, but I'm also a package deal that includes and 8 year old hell raisin' son of a gun, and although he's an all terrain kinda kid, his presence would compromise the integrity of your vision in every possible way. But I'd like to follow the progress of your journey online, and I will do so.

Anyway, don't let the bastards get you down. Ain't no rules here, nobody's got it right, and life would be a whole lot better if we all said 'no' to each other less. I'm excited about what you're doing, which, by the way, no one else can do exactly like you will. Godspeed!
Thank you for the words of encouragement Taylor!

Yes please do follow along I would love to share this journey with you - and any journeys you can share with us that involve you and your all terrain kid haha that would be great as well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $0.00 of $50.00
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $0.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $0.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $0.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
Barnowl