Be Careful of getting Stabbed after Giving a Blowjob | Squat the Planet

Be Careful of getting Stabbed after Giving a Blowjob

wokofshame

Reaction score
Website
www.weather.gov
Teen Girl With No Vagina Pregnant by Sperm Survival from Oral Sex - ABC News

from the article:
After interviews, they gathered that "Just before she was stabbed in the abdomen she had practiced fellatio with her new boyfriend and was caught in the act by her former lover. The fight with knives ensued."

The girl arrived at the hospital with an empty stomach -- and therefore with little stomach acid around -- and doctors found two holes from a stab wound that opened her stomach up to her abdominal cavity. The case report said doctors washed her stomach out with a salt solution and stitched her up.

"A plausible explanation for this pregnancy is that spermatozoa gained access to the reproductive organs via the injured gastrointestinal tract," the authors wrote.

Amish

Reaction score
thats some crazy shit

Reaction score
Wow to the Holy Fucking Shit! If that's true, that girl needs to write a fucking bestseller. As asscheek as it is chasing a dollar, this girl has paid for hwr life story in spades (if true, duh)... She'll be buying some mf'ing cooquaroo's, and maybe even a vagina(bad tase sorry). Holy crap!

veggieguy12

The Captain
Reaction score
Reading the ABC News story link, it sounds both ripe for being false, but also backed by reputable, credible sources.
I dunno... I'm staying skeptical. I've never before heard of not having a vagina. (For a woman, I mean.)

farmer john

Reaction score
ive heard of the no vagina but im not sure how sperm would fight stomach acid?

wokofshame

Reaction score
Website
www.weather.gov
I was wary of this being fake but it seems to check out, the NIH posted it up. My cousins grew up in Lesotho where this happened and it's a quite Catholic place in parts ie very sexually suppressed on the surface level. So you would think the family might want to cover up that why their daughter had a kid. But giving beejs isn't how I'd cover for my kid if i was trying to avoidembarrassment.

The NIH link
Oral conception. Impregnation via the proximal gas... [Br J Obstet Gynaecol. 1988] - PubMed result

Cap'n, here's what you're wondering about:
Vaginal atresia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here's a more complete article
http://medicine.com.my/wp/?p=8245
(from)
crasch: How to get pregnant from a blowjob

I guess the moral is, Damn I'm glad i have a penis

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads