BC Canada crossing Washington boarder heading south | Squat the Planet

BC Canada crossing Washington boarder heading south

Spacescum

Reaction score
Hey everyone at STP, I have been debating taking my trip south from BC Canada. I am currently on the Washington boarder and wondering if i could get some info on hitchhiking South through Washington /// if anyone could PM on the differences hopping in the us compared to Canada that would be much appreciated ! if you know of any awesome camps or hiking trails along the way or even would like to join send me a pm :) merci !

TheWindAndRain

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
There is nothing in America like the beautiful valley around chilliwack BC, but we have some very unique different scenery from that. In the southwest states you can roam the sunny desert valleys while being surrounded by wet mountains or in the summer stick to higher elevations where it cools off. I recommend Zion national park in Utah for sheer beauty. The forested expanses of california's Sierra Nevada practically never rain in summer so that's the best area to camp imo in summer.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads