BC Born and Bred; Living Life | Squat the Planet

BC Born and Bred; Living Life

ridegnu

Reaction score
Yo, may name is Adam... or Sean... Or whatever you want to call me. I am old enough to know the difference between right and wrong but not quite old enough to care, in other words it doesn't matter how old I am or you are. I am somewhat educated after studying engineering for two years at home in BC I am a certified Civil Technologist or Technician, or something I don't know.

Anyways after finishing up my school, I bought an enduro dirtbike and rode it down to Cali. to meet two of my buds on a surf trip with the intentions of riding it into Central America. Once I got to Cali. I ditched the bike and hoped in my buddys 1982 Toyota Landcruiser which he converted to run on veggie oil. From there we pointed our nose South and balled the jack all the way to the state of Colima, surfing our way down Baja then across to the mainland via ferry and south cerca a la costa. From there I split and hitch hiked down to the state of Chapias, the city of Palenque about 3 hours from Guatamala.

After that I made my way back to my buddy with the truck and we drove for about three days straight before we made it back to San Diego. Once I got there I got an email from a little chiky about a wedding going on in Mazatlan in 2 weeks, that is after I just drove through Mazatlan 33 hours prior.

Anyways so that is the last 7 months of my life I have spent living on the streets, sleeping in a truck, on the street, in and out of strangers houses, living the life of a poor homeless adventurer and i love it!

Right now I am sitting at a friends house in San Diego trying to figure out how to get back to Mazatlan with very little money. Planes, trains, and automobile tickets are all very expensive. Either way that is how I came across this website. I am trying to find some inforamtion about train hopping back down the mainland coast of mexico to mazatlan. But I will leave that for another post. Well all for now, please feel free to question or comment about whatever comes to mind.

Peace and Love, Your Imagination.

PS: I am trying to get to Mazatlan by the 18th of Jan. If you have any ideas, comments, tips, or would simply like to come, or just hang out, give me a shout, I am in the San Diego area right now and my email is ride_gnu@hotmail.com

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads