Bay Area All-Girl Band?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mei

Reaction score
My friend and I are looking for a drummer and possibly a bassist for an all girl punk-based (other incorporated styles will be discussed on a basis of our members' musical backgrounds and influences) band called PLATYPUSSY.

Anybody interested?

Peanut butter

Reaction score
can i just crossdress as a girl? or do i actually have to have a vagina?, i could just tuck it in and when we make it big it'll be some whole scandel and i'll take all the fame seperating and starting a stand alone pop career

Mei

Reaction score
i'm cool with trans ladies and drag queens being in the band but it has to be actual drag queens or trans people, i'm not down with someone doing it to make a mockery of that whole culture

Peanut butter

Reaction score
dAMN DUDE CALM DOWN, it's okay if your a transvestite, i let trannies suck me dick every now and then dude, they're my friends, i bet i have more gay/trans friends then you do, you probably never even met any of them, so don't try to protect something you know nothing of and probably dont give a shit about in the first place

tartar

Reaction score
why the fuck would you take your life sooo seriously. plus who the fuck takes words soooo seriously people like you try soooo hard to make the world a better place. But really ur making it worse by censoring everything. A word is a represntation of an object idea etc, obviously when a word goes through your mind the end result is you think of the negativity in everything. People like you dont even realize that you want to make the world all 1984 and shit.

Peanut butter

Reaction score
I wasn't sexist or homophobic, your just a cop with his finger on the trigger ready tio take a bum to jail for drinking a beer under a bridge, your the reason kids get thier dogs taken by the police, same basic jump the gun don't even try and see what happens type of person, i'm a crossdresser your fucking turd

so don't call me a sexist or homophobe again dude, the most activism you've probably ever done is this i dont know why anyone would want you fighting for them anyways it's like having someone who beats puppies working at a ASPCA

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads