Barcelona, street art, shenanigans and european meanderings | Squat the Planet

Barcelona, street art, shenanigans and european meanderings

kikiami

Reaction score
Hey folx, Im headed to Barcelona again this week, Im headed to stay in experimental or another okupy where i can make plant sculptures reflecting bioremediation practices and paint murals... if there are any dear hearts about that want to drink tea/make art/be silly and kind/create community/talk philosophy and liberation theory lmk. I am here on a research masters degree in degrowth at UAB. I practice meditation/ 'pagan' or earth based ceremonies/ traditional medicine/ creative intentional destruction/ shiatsu massage/ nonviolence. If you have pets or kids or insects or plants or ecosystems I can share in caring for the babes. This year I have lived in Paris FR, Olympia Wa, Montreal QC Portland Or, traveled through northern italy, portugal, morocco, france, spain, canada, West Coast USA, NE USA. I think I prefer to rest in this winter with maybe a few small trips such as to Sardina (Gramsci, hello). its a pleasure to see you in the dream- Kiki Ami

japanarchist

Reaction score
Hey welcome! That sounds awesome! I'd love to hear more about your experiences squatting there? I've been dreaming about going to spain for a while and I'm super interested in the okupies/social centers and all the cool shit people are doing out there.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Wow - sounds totally interesting! And welcome to STP. And that is quite the traveling destinations you have done this year too!

kikiami

Reaction score
yeah Im still landing here and am looking for a squat to stay in for a few days, or longer if it vibes well, or to open up another space. there are lots of pretty houses in the mountains around the city, so the array of options, from industrial to quaint, is pretty unique to this city.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads