Banned in StP from Chat

SlankyLanky

the friendliest mod
Staff member
Threads
Current Location
richmond virginia, the east coasts portland.
Reactions
96% 0% 4%
this is a good way to catch another kind of ban.

you were temporarily banned from chat after being asked to chill out on the random drunk talk multiple times as it was disrupting other peoples chat and continuing to do so. now you are posting more irrelevant stuff.

Matt Derrick

Nomadologist
Staff member
Admin
Threads
Current Location
Walla Walla, WA
Website
youtube.com
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
your post makes zero sense and you posted it in the wrong area. please don't waste our time like this in the future, sober up and come back later.

bushhippie

Previously crisywantstorunaway
Threads
Current Location
Reactions
98% 0% 2%
your post makes zero sense and you posted it in the wrong area. please don't waste our time like this in the future, sober up and come back later.

Im sure your a cool dude when your not drinking too much. We all get that way at some point.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Donate to StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$40.00
Goal
$50.00

Latest Status Updates

why do people come on this site just to behave like assholes ? is there some perverse satisfaction in irritating a whole community of people ? \/ \/ \/ (not you Shaggy, the fool below you) \/ \/ \/
I saved a litter of puppies for a neighbor from the cold, now if i can get the shots {around 40$ max} i got me a baby blue pit.
Zero tolerance for the bullshit you insist.
I'm out here, see you!!
Brain is so scattered :(
cant stay still any longer
been down for a while now... stuck in one town all summer... got my job back at ski hill but dont have dr permission to work. oops
What a weekend! Thanks to everyone who came out for making this years Jamboree so incredible. You're all excellent. Come back again soon!
If I could afford an RV that would be great but living off my bicycle is good enough! Article on more and more people living in RVs, I say, why not? It's freedom!
https://www.sfgate.com/business/article/1-million-Americans-live-in-RVs-Meet-the-modern-13383991.php#photo-8084882
going to try hitching with my dog next month, should go well, he loves car rides.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
Sicsocks